Privacy Statement of GreenChem Holding B.V. and its subsidiaries,
hereinafter referred to as GreenChem
Issued: April 2018
Thank you for your interest in our company, our products, and/or our services. Our dealings with our clients and interested parties are a matter of trust, in this respect we are committed to using your data with great care and protecting it from misuse.
GreenChem takes the protection of your personal data and its privacy very seriously and it has the highest priority. This ensures that you feel secure and confident when visiting our website and sharing your (personal) data with us. We therefore act in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other local laws on the protection of personal data and data security.
This document is made to provide you with information on how we are following the rules for data protection; what kind of information we gather while you are browsing our website, how this information is used and which (personal) data we process and store.
Purposes to data subjects
You can be confident that GreenChem:
- Only processes (personal) data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Processes (personal) data safely and carefully;
- Respects legal rights;
Processing of (personal) data
In case you provide GreenChem information voluntarily, via email, mail, telephone or during conversations or correspondence with representatives, the following (personal) data can be processed:
- Name of company;
- Name of the contact person;
- Delivery address;
- E-mail address;
- E-mail address of the contact person;
- Telephone number;
- Telephone number of the contact person;
- VAT number;
- Bank details (bank account number, SWIFT address, IBAN). GreenChem only processes bank details in case of a credit note or in case of direct credit customers.
GreenChem will store these (personal) data on secure servers. Part of your (personal) data can be forwarded to third parties, for example to transporters, to take care of delivery of our products. GreenChem will only forward your data to parties that have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures.
GreenChem will only process personal data when one of the below lawful bases is applicable:
- Consent: in case clear consent (permission) has been given to process personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary to carry out a contract or to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for you to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
GreenChem will only use your (personal) data for the following circumstances and it will not be used in any other situations without your explicit approval.
- Execution of the agreement(s) concluded with you (lawful bases: Contract)
- Administration and internal management of (personal) data (lawful: bases Contract)
- Contact you or respond to your requests (lawful bases: Contract)
- Complying with legal obligations, including the clearing of customs and tax duties or security checks (lawful bases: Legal obligation)
- Sending digital newsletters and information about products/services (lawful basis: Consent)
In case we send a newsletter, we will always state clearly how you can opt out.
- Improve the website and our services (lawful bases: Legitimate interest)
- Dealing with disputes and exercising account control (lawful bases: Legal obligation)
GreenChem deploys technical and organisational security measures to protect the information you have made available, from being manipulated unintentionally or intentionally, lost, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised persons. GreenChem handles (personal) data with care and ensures an appropriate level of security.
Collecting data when you visit the GreenChem website
As a matter of principle, you can visit the GreenChem website without informing us who you are. We use tracking software to determine how many users visit our website and how often users visit our website. We do not use this software to collect your individual personal data or your IP addresses. The data will only be used in anonymous and summarised form for statistical purposes and for the development of the website. The information that is collected is:
– The name of your internet service provider;
– The original web site that you visited and “forwarded” you to our web site;
– Which pages of our website you visit.
Your (personal) data is only collected via the website when provided to us by registration or by filling out forms.
Data storage and exercising your rights
We store (personal) data until you request us to remove your data. You have the right to access any personal data that you have provided to us. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent previously granted and to request correction, amendment, restriction, deletion or portability of your personal data. You also have the right to request information about the processing of your data. In certain cases, your request may be denied on the basis of a legitimate exception, such as when providing the information would reveal personal data about another person.
User declaration of consent
This website contains links to other websites. GreenChem is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Updating this statement
If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our Privacy Statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our website prior to the changes taking effect.
We value your feedback. If you have any questions or complaints about our Privacy Statement, our collection and use of your data, please contact us via email email@example.com.
We will answer your requests as soon as possible, but within one month at the latest. If we do not meet this deadline, we will let you know before the expiry of the deadline. You are always free to file a complaint with the local Data Protection Authority.
GreenChem can ask for further proof of your identity for all requests you submit. We do this to prevent us from providing personal data to the wrong party.