AdBlue near you

Is AdBlue Hazardous?

No, Adblue® is not a hazardous substance. It has no known significant effects or critical hazards.

AdBlue® is a highly purified colourless liquid. It contains demineralized water and urea (32.5%). The raw material, urea, even occurs naturally in our digestive system. However, we strongly dissuade you to ingest AdBlue® or inhale it’s vapours, due to the risk of an allergic reaction.
AdBlue® is corrosive and can dissolve materials that are not listed as AdBlue® proof in ISO 22241. These materials could create malfunctions in your SCR-catalyst.