Who is GreenChem?
Who are we?
GreenChem is one of Europe’s largest AdBlue® producers and distributors. Part of AGROFERT Holding a large privately owned Czech company which employs more than 34.000 people divided over seven business units.
- Chemical industry
- Food production
- Agricultural & primary production
- Ground machinery, logistics & technologies
- Forestry & timber sector
- Fuel & Renewable energy sources
The Chemical division, which is almost 35% of the business, contains amongst GreenChem also two large Urea production companies, which supply the raw material for AdBlue® to GreenChem.
GreenChem produces AdBlue® locally in more than 20 production facilities around Europe and Brazil. This provides the company with a very flexible and reliable asset for the production of AdBlue®.
Flexible: because if AdBlue® demand would suddenly peak, our production units can easily increase their capacity by simply doubling the shifts.
Reliable: because if one production facility would break down, GreenChem can easily switch to another one to uphold the reliable deliveries of AdBlue®.
GreenChem has another typical trade-off: we deliver a complete AdBlue® solution. The customer will expect us to deliver high quality AdBlue®, but also the equipment to get the AdBlue® into the vehicle. We select and test AdBlue® dispensing systems, AdBlue® pumps, AdBlue® canisters and other packed products for our customer, so you can fill AdBlue® in a safe and efficient way into your machine.
One of these products is the AdBlue® Bulk dispensing system including an All-in contract. Our customers contract GreenChem to supply them with AdBlue®. In exchange, the customers pay an agreed price per delivered litre and GreenChem provides them with:
- A Professional AdBlue® dispensing system
- Maintenance and breakdown services
- Telemetry which provides Machine to Machine communication with the GreenChem central logistic software and ensures no run dry.
- Timely delivery of AdBlue® via the dedicated GreenChem AdBlue® bulk trucks.
- And of course high quality AdBlue® conforming to ISO 22241-1
In 2016, GreenChem has already more than 5000 contracted systems throughout Europe and this is growing by the day. With all the other products on top of that, many many customers rely on GreenChem AdBlue® on a daily basis.
GreenChem: Together, let’s make the environment cleaner!
Please click HERE to download our General terms and conditions of sale and delivery,
GreenChem Subsidiaries and exclusive distributors
Transport and Lifting Services Ltd
Nairobi at T&L Centre,
04 Bandari Road
Industrial Area Nairobi
GreenChem CZ s.r.o.
Chodov, 149 00 Praha 4
Tel. +421 31 7752698
Drezzia Corporation Ltd.
#206, 5-24-30, Kugayama, Suginami-ku,
Tokyo 168-0082, Japan
(Tel) + 81 – 3 – 5941 – 5084
(Fax) + 81 – 3 – 5941 – 5085
Drezzia Corporation Ltd. was founded in 1997 to import and sell chemical products, cosmetic and pharmaceutical raw materials from all of the world. We have since developed successfully as a flexible company combining the function of trading company specialized in chemicals business and that of a company dedicated to import, research and sales of high quality “UREA” for “AdBlue® “ use. As a member of GreenChem Holding B.V. group, we take advantage of the professionalism and extensive information at the disposal of the group in appropriately addressing our customer’s needs and requests in performing our problem solving function. Drezzia’s vision is to enhance the safety, comfort, and convenience of people’s lives worldwide, by supplying essential chemicals. To fulfill our aspirations, we continue to add new dimensions to the way we serve our diverse customers, to broaden our expertise and reach as a pioneering trading house specializing in chemicals, as we ceaselessly work to apply our expertise for the benefit of people around the world.
Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited is one of the leading private sector players in the lubricants business in India with anual turnover of more than € 130 millions. Gulf Oil in association with GreenChem bring AdBlue4You to India for Euro IV/Bharat Stage IV and above category of vehicles. Gulf AdBlue4You is manufactured in Gulf Oil’s manufacturing facility at Silvassa as per ISO22241.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Gulf Oil has more than 30 Depots supporting a huge interconnected network of distributors and retailers spanning the country. In-house global R&D Laboratory and a dedicated team to guarantee continuous availability of the product and prompt after-sales support. For more details log on to: http://www.gulfoilindia.com
Transport & Lifting Services Ltd is a limited company incorporated within the laws of Kenya
Our core business is sales of commercial motor vehicles and related products.
Our products and Services range is as follows;
- Distributorship for Greenchem Adblue
- Dealers in Used commercial vehicles
- Dealers in New commercial vehicles
- Manufacture and sales for Trailers
- Tyre sales
- Vehicle and Asset tracking under Spot Tracking
UAB GREENCHEM BALTIC, yra įgaliotas GREENCHEM B.V. atstovas Baltijos šalyse, turintis didelę patirtį AdBlue® rinkoje Lietuvoje ir Pabaltijo valstybėse. UAB GREENCHEM BALTIC tiekia AdBlue® produktą bei išpilstymo įrangą, skirtą šiam skysčiui. AdBlue® produktas bei išpilstymo įranga dedikuota klientui, savo parke turinčiam transporto priemonių su SCR technologija. UAB GREENCHEM BALTIC tiekiamas AdBlue® bei išpilstymo įranga pagaminti pagal pačius pažangiausius technikos metodus: nepriekaištinga gamyba ir griežta kokybės kontrolė atitinka aukščiausius standartus. Mūsų tikslas orientuotas į glaudų, profesionalų, aukšto lygio bendradarbiavimą siekiant abipusės gerovės. UAB GREENCHEM BALTIC bendradarbiaujant su GREENCHEM B.V. koncernu, turime galimybę šiandien pasiūlyti labai platų produktų bei profesionalių paslaugų asortimentą.
- Griežčiausius kokybės standartus (DIN 70 070, ISO 22241-1) atitinkantį AdBlue® skystį;
- Įvairią tarą produkto tiekimui: 20 ltr plastikinius bakelius, 1000 ltr talpos IBC konteinerius;
- AdBlue® skysčio pristatymus dideliais kiekiais – specializuotomis autosisternomis;
- Išpilstymo įrangą, skirtą AdBlue® skysčiui;
- Išpilstymo įrangos priežiūrą, techninį aptarnavimą bei remontą;
- Jūsų darbuotojų apmokymus naudotis išpilstymo įranga;
- Pagalbą, ieškant Jums patogiausio AdBlue® sprendimo.
Prista Oil Group is a holding company whose area of work covers the following two areas:
- Production and distribution of motor and industrial oils, greases and special fluids- activities developed entirely by Prista Oil Holding and its international affiliates.
- Battery business – through the structure of Monbat (one of bluchips of Sofia Stock Exchange)
Prista Oil Holding is one of the leading Bulgarian companies, operating in more than 40 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa.
Production capacities of Prista Oil are built and developed according to the most modern and innovative technologies. The wide product range is a result coming from the combination of Company‘s own research and excellent cooperation with the world leaders in the oil and chemical industry, such as Chevron, Gulf Oil Marine, Lubrizol and others.
Prista Oil has its own factories in Bulgaria, Turkey and Uzbekistan where the Company produces lubricants, greases and special fluids.
Our mission: to the sustainable growth of your business we offer
- tailor-made technical solutions
- lubrication expertise
- application-related services
- wide portfolio of lubricants, greases and special fluids
- competitive commercial conditions
- local support and regional availability
- advanced control systems for environment protection
GreenChem Poland Sp. z o.o. w likwidacji
The sole purpose of the company is to supply high quality AdBlue (produced in accordance with ISO standard 22241, as required by OEMs) to end customers and local resellers. Acting as an official GreenChem distributor since 2007, Promos is the leading AdBlue supplier in the markets of Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Apart from AdBlue itself, the company is also offering innovative storage and handling solutions, including AdBlue equipment from the leading European supplier.
- 5L BrainyPack
- 10L plastic can with spout
- 205L plastic drum
- 1000L IBC
- delivery with tankers (multi-drop)
In the field of operational excellence, Promos has been certified with an “Excellent SME Slovenia” certificate since 2012 (issued by Coface Slovenia) and with an “AA Excellence” Credit rating since 2014 (issued by Bisnode Slovenia).